We are re-indexing our search results on the top 100 wikis on the platform, starting June 25th and ending later this week. If you experience search issues, that means your wiki is currently being re-indexed. Thanks for your patience.
Trove Wiki:Game FAQ
From Trove Wiki
Will Trove be free-to-play?[edit source]
- Yes, it is free now!
What are Credits?[edit source]
- Credits () are our in–game store currency. Credits can be used for a wide variety of items: from mounts, to classes, to costumes for your character!
When is Closed Beta? How about Open Beta?[edit source]
- Open beta is here! just download Glyph and start playing for free today! You can get Glyph at
- REDIRECT [] - Glyph link
Do I have to pay to get into Closed Beta?[edit source]
- No. Any purchase of Credits or a Trove Beta Pack offers guaranteed access to Closed Beta, but we’ll also send invites (at random) to players who have signed up. You should also follow our Twitter and Facebook pages for a chance to snag a Beta Code if you are interested!
What are the system requirements to play Trove?[edit source]
- You must be running Windows Vista or later and your graphics card must be OpenGL 3.0 compatible.
- OS: Vista 32-bit Service Pack 2
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2XXX @ 2.0GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 @ 2.6GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 3000 or better
- DirectX: Version 10
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Hard Drive: 1 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Graphics driver: OpenGL 3.2 or DirectX 10.0, Glyph Client, and registered Trion Worlds Account