Most items in Trove can be obtained through mining, crafting, or fighting, but there are some things that can only be obtained by purchasing them from the Trove store.
The Trove store has 6 tabs for different things that can be purchased.
- Starter Packs - Packs filled with goodies of various sizes. Beware, these packs cost real money!
- Classes - A list of classes that aren't available by default.
- Costumes - 10 (soon to be 12) bonus class costumes and a Mystery Box can be bought from this tab.
- Flasks - improve your health with special emblems or flasks.
- Mounts - A number of mounts that cannot be crafted are found here.
- Goods - A variety of items used in-game ranging from Chaos Chests, to Tentacles of Q'bthulu/Eyes of Q'bthulu, Golden Key, Azulian Dragon Caches, Summer Pinatas, Pearl of Wisdom, Heart-a-Phone, Style Surprise, Twinkling Tomes, Rename Tag and Recipe Standard Signs
- Primal Blocks - All the primal blocks found in trove can be bought by the thousand here.
Trove has two forms of currency: Cubits and Supporter Credits . Cubits can be earned by gaining mastery points, completing quests, etc. while Supporter Credits can only be purchased with real money from the store. Many things in the store that can be purchased with Supporter Credits can also be purchased with Cubits (although it takes far more Cubits), but there are some purchases (Sprinkles the mount, for example) that can only be made with Supporter Credits.