How to play guide for Trove
From Trove Wiki
(Redirected from How to play)
Trove simply is played by using the keys WASD and the mouse. Trove has an adventure and a building mode. To switch from mode to mode, the player must press TAB.
- Press E to interact or pick up items
- Press C to open the Character sheet.
- Press B to open the Inventory.
- Press Z to mount or dismount.
- Press G to mount/dismount Ship
- Press X to mount or dismount Mag Rider.
- Press M to open the world map
- Press SPACE BAR to jump
- Drag items onto your item slots.
Adventure Mode[edit | edit source]
- Left Mouse: Weapon attack
- Right Mouse: Primary ability
- 1: Second ability
- 2: Third ability
- Q: Flask
- R: Item 1
- T: Item 2
- Shift/Middle Mouse: Dodge
Building Mode[edit | edit source]
- Left Mouse: Place block or object
- Right Mouse: Remove block or object/ destroy block
Shift: Walk slowly(crouch)
- Drag blocks and items onto your quickbar for easy access!
Press buttons 1 through 8 to choose the item
Other[edit | edit source]
- F7: Hide UI (?)