How to play guide for Trove
(Redirected from How to play)
Trove simply is played by using the keys WASD and the mouse. Trove has an adventure and a building mode. To switch from mode to mode, the player must press TAB.
- Press E to interact or pick up items
- Press C to open the Character sheet.
- Press B to open the Inventory.
- Press Z to mount or dismount.
- Press G to mount/dismount Ship
- Press X to mount or dismount Mag Rider.
- Press M to open the world map
- Press SPACE BAR to jump
- Drag items onto your item slots.
Adventure Mode[edit | edit source]
- Left Mouse: Weapon attack
- Right Mouse: Primary ability
- 1: Second ability
- 2: Third ability
- Q: Flask
- R: Item 1
- T: Item 2
- Shift/Middle Mouse: Dodge
Building Mode[edit | edit source]
- Left Mouse: Place block or object
- Right Mouse: Remove block or object/ destroy block
Shift: Walk slowly(crouch)
- Drag blocks and items onto your quickbar for easy access!
Press buttons 1 through 8 to choose the item
Other[edit | edit source]
- F7: Hide UI (?)