The character is who you play as in Trove. Characters will vary for different people, as they can have different classes, abilities, and appearances.
Character Panel[edit | edit source]
The Character panel provides an overview of your character and can be opened by pressing "C".
- The very top of the panel displays the character name as well as their mastery rank.
- Below that, the character's passive ability, active abilities and ultimate ability are shown.
- The bottom left part of the panel displays all the character's stats.
- The bottom right part of the panel displays the character's equipment.
Equipment[edit | edit source]
- Weapon - The above slot is the weapon the character is using. The below slot is the weapon style (or skin) that can be selected from the styles tab in the collections panel.
- Face - Works the same way as the weapon slots, but uses Face gear.
- Head - Again, works the same way as the weapon slots, but uses head gear - better also just called Hats.
- Ring - Rings that are created through the Ringcrafting Bench are equipped here
- Mount - This is the mount the player has chosen. Mounts are selected from the mounts tab in the collections panel.
- Allies - The chosen pet. Pets only affect the stats of the character. Pets are selected from the pets tab in the collections panel.
- Mag Rider - The chosen mag rider. All mag riders behave the same way. Mag riders are selected from the mag riders tab in the collections panel.
- Costume - The chosen costume. Costumes only affect the look of the character. Each class has five costumes that can be selected from the costumes tab in the collections panel.